Hello, we’re happy to help you install your mobile presets for Adobe Lightroom. If you have any questions about installing your presets please feel free to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For IOS users (iphone) :
- Make sure that you update your iphone to the latest version (IOS)
- Install the Lightroom Mobile App on your phone (if you haven’t yet)
- Download the ‘download mobile’ file at your account and open it.
- Tap on ‘preview content’.
- Tap on the listing icon in the right corner.
- Open one of the files.
- Tap on the icon in the left corner to open it in Lightroom
- In the lightroom app: Open the imported picture. (DNG)
- Click on the dots in the right top corner.
- Tap on ‘Create preset’
- Give your preset a name (we recommend to use the file names we gave you)
- Tap on Select > all & Save it.
- Now you can find your preset under the presets tab.
- Please repeat again for every preset file.